This retreat will be set in the green jungles of the wild coast near Port Edward.
The venue is set up high in the indigenous mountain forest bordering Umtamvana Nature Reserve, with amazing views of the Umtamvuna valley, ocean and Umtamvuna river.
During this weekend you will connect with the rhythm of nature.
Immerse yourself in mother nature’s sanctuary and come away feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and revived.
OCEAN – RIVER – FOREST -YOGA combine to provide the perfect retreat space.
17 JUNE – 19 JUNE 2016
– 4 yoga sessions( before breakfast and before dinner ) given by Greg Netherlands from Santosha yoga
– meditation ( learn how to slow your brain down to the alpha state )
– walks in the beautiful forest
– short boat trip up river into the gorge and walk to ancient petrified forest.
– Vegetarian breakfast and dinner. Optional freshly caught fish available.
– tea and coffee available including home made banana, coconut and nut bread
– Infra red steam room and pool
– Breathe in beautiful air charged with the forest and the ocean.
Arrive as early as possible to settle in and absorb the majestic natural scenery.
For those flying in from Gauteng, look at booking with Cem Air. They fly direct from OR Tambo to Margate.
***(If booking with Cem Air please try and book as soon as possible as flights are limited and sell out quickly.)
You will be picked up from the airport and transported to the venue, only 20 minutes drive. Pick up only available from Margate Airport.
Late arrivals and early departures are no problem.
Please try to bring your own yoga mat.
17.00 – 18.00 dynamic hatha yoga
08.00 – 09.30 ( dynamic hatha including pranayama and meditation
11.00 Boat trip up gorge and to petrified forest.
17.00 – 18.30 ( dynamic hatha )
08.00 – 09.30 Dynamic Hatha
Walk in forest
Max 16 people 2 people sharing with ensuite
17 – 19 JUNE 2016
R2500 – 00 (excluding flights)
( includes all meals, accommodation, yoga, meditation and pranayama, forest walks, boat trip, steam room, pool.)
Food – Vegetarian and freshly caught sea fish available
Proof of payment confirms your space
For booking and further enquiries please contact Greg at email@example.com or 082 416 – 2389.
Book asap as space is limited
Please send email of confirmation of payment.
God’s Window Accommodation KZN
Bon Vista Road